Two Beat Six

I'm left alone in office. Okay, not really alone. Ed, YH, Gl, MH and Red's are still in office. But I'm the only trainee from 9 left in office. They all went out. Some more not coming back tim. I've been doing so many two beat six things. Taking stocks, clearing the office stuff, arranging the old magazine...etc. All two beat six thing lo. I don't like. I feel like not learning anything. How to write in my report? Or, maybe I should tell them: Thats not in my job scope. HAHAHAHA.

Okay okay, I know I'm a chicken. I dare not say that to them. Sigh...

Oh well, I should have expect this to happen. I'm a trainee after all. Luckily I'm not doing my final intern in my 3rd year. I'm not saying that this company is that bad. But, not that I expect. Maybe my expectation is slightly too high. Yin said, my expectation is always so high that sometimes people might think it's about over and I'm too subjective on it. Maybe I really am. But, I always want the best out of everything, that is not wrong right? Like what the professionals always say, you'll never know when a great chance is waiting for you. So, you'll have to always do your very best out of everything. This is also a part of your self-expectation that everyone should have. Yea yea, I'm being so self-centered and subjective again..

PS. If you don't understand the word two beat six, please refer to me. Thank you^^

0 response: