Life as a Trainee

Sorry!!! I didn't mean to abandon you... My Dear Blog.^^

Even since I start working, I don't really like this life. It's not because the company I'm working in is not good enough, but its life get to be stuffed with all sorts of events, works, and yea, gossips. Gossips about everything. About how bad that person is, what he/she did in office, or what he/she said about that person....dadada... Like what people always say, there's people there's gossip. You know, when I start working, I suddenly feel that my knowledge is not fully used in what I'm doing now. What I'm doing now is not what I thought I would do in my future. Or, my expectation on the field of my work is to high??Hmm... Maybe this is the way of being a trainee...

By the way, actually in a way I do enjoy my intern life.haha

0 response: