Lalala

OMG!!! I'm having a flu again. I think I catch a cold from office. This stupid office is really freaking cold everyday.

I just finish work at 1.30am in the morning. hahahaha. I just finish work from the Star Live Concert. The concert is really superb and awesome. The performance is great, is just the sound system really bad. There are a lot of artistes who performed in the show, of cause I'm not one of them. Artist like Harlem Yu, Y2J, Fan Fan, JJ Lim, Danny One etc. Its really a great show, but I didn't get to watch till the end. Sad. Anyway, we are there since 3pm and its raining cats and dogs. We have no choice but to stop by at the A&W near by and wait for the rain to stop.

Aiya, I'm lazy to narrate...See yourself la^^ ngek ngek...

988 Rocks!!!

988's lengzai lenglui.

The opening stage. With fake snow.

We are sitting at VVIP area. Thats why we are just this near to artist.^^





0 response: