Christmas Eve

I'm counting down the days to end my internship at 988. Anyway, I think I will miss those days. Although it's quite busy all the time, but I get to do a lot of things and see a lot of things. haha. Before I leave this company, Orange already leave before us. Yesterday was her last day, and so happen it is Christmas eve, so we gave our seniors a treat. We also celebrate Phooi Fong's birthday yesterday, end up we had so many desserts. When you eat too much, it is kinda torturing(a lil bit show off here, haha^^). Of cause we had a photo taking session(can never miss this).


Its was Christmas Eve, of cause its time for PARTY!!! Had one at teddy's house with a gang of newly known guy. Teddy and Woo describe them as 5 & 6 years old kid, and I'm kinda sure of that after yesterday's party. By the way, its kinda fun. hahaha^^

I know I know, pics ma...Go check out in my facebook

More updates about my internship coming up, stay tune...^^

0 response: