Sick Escape

I've been blogging quite a lot lately. Wondering did you get bored of my stupid story?? Well, just get used to it, this is me after all.

I'm staying at home today. Escaped from the boring office and two beat six work. Of cause i did not skip work, I'm legally and officially on leave aka MC. You know why?? Its the ulcers like flowers blossom on the tree and my mouth will most probably be the tree i guess. haha^^


Well, I wouldn't be staying home doing nothing. I'm planning to do my Co-op report and start with my new series. But I'm a bit stuck on my report, don't know how to start. I heard the 'superb' student she wrote 12 pages for the two week log book, what the heck did she wrote?? I novel or a 8000 words assignment?? I thought log book is just a simple brief of what have you done over the week. Well, maybe she is just so 'excited' about her job.

Well well well, I should now go take my medicine and gargle my 'tree' i mean mouth with the smelly syrup. Ewwl...

0 response: