An End is A New Start

What's ended?

My assignment. Haha! Yes, assignment of the year has just ended. Haven't stayed up till 5am (except clubbing) since I came back from Melbourne. Call me a blessed baby. Yea well, it ended. Phew~ I really wanna say, Law is no joke. It's really hard. The only thing I hope for at the moment is, I would pass my Law exam. *fingers crossed*

I'm a law student now. And I just came across an assignment of the subject I hate the most- Public Law. It's pretty much about politic and government administration law. I hate this to bits, yet this Saturday I'm going to Bersih 3.0 rally. I was never an up-to-date-politic-follower. Well, I do have some knowledge about what's going on in Malaysian politic thou. But I never like it, because it's so corrupted. Honestly, corruption happens everywhere. But not as bad as what is happening here now. Perhaps it's time for us to stand together, hand in hand. The government should hear our voice. We're not barbarian, we don't demonstrate like what happened in some other country, we come in peace. I bet it would be an experience in life. At least I could tell the next generation, I stood up for the country. Let's hope for the end of corruption.

0 response: