Update

I was always confuse and unclear about what I want. Yea, till this moment I'm still confused.

Well, that's not what I'm gonna say this round. I haven't been doing much lately. I'm trying to spend time with friends, but I just can't. I don't have the time. Apart from the assignment work load catching up, I'm so anxious about getting a job. A lot of interviews going on these few weeks. But I'm looking for the one job that I think I'll enjoy doing instead of doing something like what I did previously which was a huge mistake. Anyway, I'm not in a rush of getting a job after all because this LLB thing is really driving me crazy. Now all I could think of is case and more and more case. Otherwise it would be doctrine after doctrine after doctrine. Hmm... What I've got myself into? I'm not complaining. I'm really not.

I haven't been going out either. 2 months without clubbing, really? Have I changed? LOL. Perhaps I would've gone back to the nerdy curfew girl again. But I'm so craving for the feeling of alcohol rush in my blood and it gets up to my head. When I get all tipsy. Thou sometimes it gets a lil bit emotional. But I like that. I like it so so much. Miss it.

I needa focus. Focus on my work, my assignment. Sorry people for I could not spend more time with you people. I'll get the time back alright. Just bear with me.

"I'm definitely SINGLE and AVAILABLE. =)"

0 response: