I miss

I thought I'd never do it again or go back to something I already gave up on. But nothing is definite. You don't hate someone for life, at least not me. Even the girl that I hate the most back in my high school days, we're talking now. I might just like you all over again. So, don't hate me. Or don't hate me for too long. I came in peace. =) Well, I know I can't do much. People hate, me. They just hate me. I can't control. But what I can control is to just be a better person. At least people who love me, love me for who I am. I'm me. So, starting loving me, because I will too.

Sometimes, I look back at the time when I was in Melbourne. The ups and downs that I've gone through in that one year, is like it's been ages ago. Because I don't hate, I don't rattle, I don't cry anymore. It feels like i've gone through so much. What happened in the past, they passed. I wouldn't hold on to it.

I miss some people, I miss some incidents, I miss some things, I miss some moments, I miss some tears.

Even if it's the worst time in my life, it has been the greatest moment that I'll never ever forget.

Now, I just wanna concentrate on what I'm doing and be prepare for what's coming. I need no drama. Stay away.

0 response: