Lost & Found

Friday was really funny. I got my anklet back from KL since Debbie was back 5 days ago. She brought it back to me, fixed. I was more than happy to have it back. I was looking at it and checking the broken part if it's fixed properly. Then the next thing I remember was me looking at Debbie's new bought ring and bracelet. After that I pack up, put away the book on my bed and threw away rubbish. 

After 3 days, I was looking into my jewelry box admiring what I have inside. I finally realize my lil anklet is not there. That gets me really anxious and scared. I looked all around the drawer and inside the box, but I still can't find it anywhere near. I start searching all over the room. I sat on The floor and started to tears. Im really sad at that time. Losing something that i treasure so so much. Suddenly I thought about Debbie cleaning the room that day and she vacuumed and threw the rubbish. I went out start searching in the big trash bin for the bag of trash she threw away that day. I looked inside, it wasn't there. Talk about disappointment and desperation, I even open up the vacuum cleaner and took out the dust bag. It wasn't in there either. It was really disappointing and heart breaking. I took out the bag of dust to the bug trash bin. My instinct told me it should be somewhere near waiting for me to pick it up. I put away the dust and starting looking into the bag of trash Debbie threw away again. It was there. It's really there. I was shivering the moment when I thought I'll never have it back again, just like what is gone. 

"Hope? I'll give it a pass and just wait and see what the future holds for me. =)"

0 response: