Spend Spend Spend!!!

I'm being sexual abused, by paintballs. Rawr!!! Bruises everywhere!!! I presume I can wear my shorts or dress in 2 weeks time. They are just so ugly. But compare to what I had a year ago on my thigh, these are nothing, besides the quantity is higher. =P

Easter holiday started. My massive expenditure started too. I've been spending so so so so much while I'm low in income. LOL. Well, I still maintained but just low. Should start saving up for Paragliding, skydiving, Gold Coast trip... etc. Gosh! Too much!!! >.< But it's my last year in Kangarooland, what to do? 

I've been back for only two months, but I did so much that I am enjoying my life here so much (except some depressing parts). I went to Mornington Peninsula, Sorrento Dolphin Swim, Disney Exhibition, nice dinner, Paintball, etc. I just love my friends here so much. ♥ 

Here's some pictures for your eyes.

I've got more and more picture of cause. Go to Facebook la diu. =P

1 response:

Anonymous | April 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Love your blog!