Cheers

Today is the last day. It's deadline. Would it be a new start or it would just varnish into the air like it never happened. I don't know. I'm hanging here. I made up my mind long time ago, but the decision had been interrupted so many times. So so many times. I'm forced to change, forced to adapt. I don't know how long more can I adapt with it, how long more can I take those punch in my heart again and again. I wish all can come to an end. Maybe start with another form or perhaps never ever again. I need a getaway. I need a way out. I might be a loser, writing this here now. They will be laughing all the way happily seeing this. But well, if your happiness is built with my sorrow, then have fun. I'm doing charity and I will go to heaven. ♥ 

As in you, whether you read this or not. I still stick to the words I gave you, but...

"I never wanna see you cry cry cry, and I never wanna tell a lie lie lie~ ♥"

0 response: