Lost But Not Found

After being happy for getting back my anklet, life is not always being happy and fortunate. This time I lost my baby. Yes, I lost my baby. What I meant was my baby camera. My very first self-bought camera. I can't believe I lost it. Like I said previously, it's gone and it's forever. It's been disturbing me for a few days. It's my very precious thing. 

It's been like that lately. One gone missing and follow by another. It sucks. Especially when the feeling of it will be gone forever and not seeing it ever again strikes. It's been really frequent lately. That feeling really sucks! 

What happen that day was, I was suppose to bring it out, and I left it at home. It's like a sign. But I went back for it, because I thought it would be an memorable event to take picture. I brought it along. Was taking pictures in Kenyo's, having fun. Took a cab. I was the last to get down. The last time I remember was, I wasn't holding it anymore. 

That night, I was feeling so so so miserable. Not knowing where did I misplaced it. The next morning, the first thing I did was call all the cab company in Melbourne. Trying my luck. Next thing is I walked to the police station and lodge a police report. 


"Some things, you will just lose it forever. No matter how hard you tried to keep it."

0 response: