Love

Seldom blog lately. Possible because I didn't want this part of my life to be recorded here and to be seen at some point. It's been gloomy, hazy and even dark. Stop this emo talk!!!

Class started for 2 weeks already. We've been kinda in phobia at some point. Because it's freaking last semester with 2 Media Projects, 1 Law and 1 Ethics subject. This is like the ultimate semester. Rawr!!! Hope I won't screw it up. *finger crossed* 

By the way, my convocation is confirmed. Wonder who's gonna come. I wish those people that I wish they could come will really come. I really wish. But, I know it's not easy. I wish, I could only wish. =)

Japan earthquake happened two days ago. We were all discussing about it. About the death toll, about the cause, about the damage caused, about the whole incident. What we can do now is just pray, we can't be there to help, we can't do anything basically but just pray. Pray that the world would be calm, pray that the world would be safe, pray that our friends and family could be safe.

0 response: