Back To Realife

Yea, my long long long long long summer holiday has come to an end. Too much drama, too much tears, too much laughter, too much stories. Too much too much.

My body, my mind, my soul. Everything is mind dying and exhausting. It takes time I guess, it takes time to get everything back in place. Like how it should be, but not used to be.

Throughout the holiday, I cherish and treasure each and every single moment of it. It will stay forever.  I love all of them. Good or bad.

Back to the life here, it's like back to a real life. Life with work, reality and actuality. Time to really study, work and study and work and study and work......etc. LOL

It's been 2 weeks. Class just started, things are approaching. Assignments, projects, exams. This is also my final semester by the way. But still deciding about which convocation to take. How about decide with the amount of people who is willing to come to my convo? But it seems to be kinda pathetic to ask: Is there's anyone care to come for my convocation? =D Isn't it? Anyway, will just decide depending on my parents. LOL. Can't wait for my graduation. But before that, will have to go through some painful process- Assessment. Pray hard for me alright? <3

Well. Life had been up and down to me. Like everyone said, life is a roller coaster. Without those up and downs, I wouldn't know who is really there for me and who is meant for me to treasure for my whole life. What I want and how do I want it to be, it is all depend on me. It's my choice after all. Thou, choices are not made by me only. I've seen people, good and bad. This is life. People come by, people go away. Some will stay, some don't. Whether they gave me a good experiences or bad ones, I thank you for coming into my life. Without them, I wouldn't know what is the best for me. And I'm treasuring what I have now. I'm grateful. 

"You are the master of your own destiny."

0 response: