Following day

On my 2nd day in Melbourne, probably much familiarization has to go on. Went to Box Hill early morning after sending Amber (My niece) to Chinese class with Yoke Yee (My cousin sister, thank her so so much). She showed me around and brought me to do some banking. People here are quite helpful thou. Anyway, after that I went to check out a house down the road with Cassey and sis. Hmm... The house was not as what I thought it would be. So, I guess it's a no no for this. Anyway, getting a house at this period is really not easy. Well, I'm lucky enough to have my cousin here. So that I won't be real lost. By the way, I went to Box Hill like I mentioned earlier, and I came back myself by bus. Woohoo~ And guess what? I met Karen who had been here for half year already , on the bus. What an coincident. Proved that Melbourne is really small. LOL. Hmm... asking whether I'm homesick? Well, this is a very good question. ^^

0 response: