10 Days to go

OMG! I broke my promise again >.< Huu huu... Being curious about whats coming soon? Haha, My 2nd baby is born! Actually I got it a week ago. But, really no time arr. What to do? have to really utilize my time. What is my new baby? It's Lil MAC^^ Where isit called lil MAC? Cause it's not BIG MAC. LOL. Alright alright, I know it's lame.


Getting my baby I will really have to thank Varren for this. So happy^^ She is a lil girl with white body and a 13" screen. This will be my companion each and everyday. As well as my baby boy LX3. Love them both to the max.

Besides that, UCSI is having this Dodgeball intra-varsity competition in uni. Of cause again, I went and kepoh. LOL. Be marshall la of cause. I'm not that pro anyway. =P

Coming soon I also have a lot of farewell dinner waiting for me.

1st 1 of cause will be dinner with my crazzey ex-colleague. They are really awesome. Can't describe their awesomeness. LOL. But there are SOME people who FFK. Hmm... you shall know what to do la.


As time getting nearer and nearer to departure, it's like waiting for the time to end my life. Seriously. I utilize each and every second that I have. Trying not to waste anytime. I tried my best to meet each and everyone of my friends. I wouldn't want to leave with regret. LOL. That really sounds like I'm dying. hmm...

0 response: