The 1st Day

Not really the 1st day thou. I had a really hectic day. Reach Melbourne airport at 12.30pm and then met the pick up guy. But waited at the waiting place for almost 1.5 hours. WTH! Then spend almost a whole noon riding on a car without air cond and the weather is steaming hot with a mad driver. He was literally real mad cause the guy who we meet up with brought us out after 2 hours of waiting. The driver was really kinda mad already. I'm the 2nd last he sent, but I found he is quite a nice old man. We chat whole journey when he send me to Yoke Yee (My cousin^^)'s place. He literally told me everything about his family. And you know what? He said, " Tell your parents, they have brought you up well. You're polite and a nice young lady." I was so flattered.

Talking about yesterday. Of cause, all my family members came and send me off. Besides, Chin Ching, Mr Lim and Louise came as well. Was so happy they came. And the surprise one was, Varren came. Really surprise, a 'handicap' guy came all the way to LCCT to send me off. Really happy. People asked me, did I cry? Well, I didn't at the airport. Hmm... Cruel huh?

"Melbourne haven't started to treat me right yet."

0 response: