Everything's Ready

It was a lovely Friday. I got my house, I got my CoE and enrollment notification, almost everything is set. Am so relieved now. Fuu~ The house was decent and nice. Big enough. But I'm gonna share a room with a friend. So, if you're thinking of coming over to visit me, bring your sleeping bag. LOL. Anyway, the house was really nice and convenient. Close to all essential places like shops, mall, railway and the most important it's near my uni. That's the best thing.

Over the weekend, on Saturday I went to Pearly's house and I had a lovely lunch with them and Yoke Yee with superbly great hamburger. Yum yum yum~ Never had any burger better than that. Was actually suppose to go there and check out my bed, yes! My bed, I'm getting one from Pearly since she is giving out the bed and it's actually a Sofa Bed.

Talking about chatting over at Pearly's with Vincent and Yoke Yee, we spoke about individualism. Well, individualism is what is in ourselves and that's who we are (supposed to be). In fact, most of the people have lost their individuality caused by the environment and people. I lost myself sometimes, thinking about myself. What I really like and what I don't. It's just like a bunch of girls talking about LV, Gucci and Prada. Does all of them really like it or is it just the trend that tells them to love it? Think about it. Wearing a long boots on a summer day walking at Bukit Bintang, is it just the trend or they really enjoy the heat?

Finally I get all my things done today. I signed my house contract, enrolled and now ready to move into the house and start my University life in Melbourne. Wish me good luck mate!

0 response: