WRONG!

There is only one word to describe my day. WRONG!

1st WRONG:
Shouldn't have took leave today.

2nd WRONG:
Shouldn't have go downtown.

3rd WRONG:
Shouldn't have ask people for lunch.

4th WRONG:
Shouldn't have agreed with people for dinner date.

5th WRONG:
Shouldn't have being a kind person.

6th WRONG:
Shouldn't have sent that sms.

Everything were just so wrong! What the hell is going on with my day? I can only feel myself being so stupid the whole day. Should have just went to work like an ordinary day. Don't put up too high expectation when you know nothing is gonna happen.

**************************************************************

Anyway, last weekend was my BFF's birthday. Had a lovely dinner with her and friends. There's some words here I would like to say to her.

"Thank you for being my friend for the past 8 years. Never had a friend like you before. Glad that I have you in my life."

(OMG! Gelinye.......)

Anyway, Happy Birthday once again to my very best friend -

Low Jia Leng

0 response: