Crazy Weekend

Its another weekend. Just like usual I have plans. But I didn't initially plan it, caused it was planned. LOL. It's Jon's birthday of cause. Went to Danny's house for party. Hmm... I wouldn't describe the party, see it yourself.


It doesn't even look like a birthday party, it's more like a Playgirl party (according to Lisa).LOL.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Jon! Hope you had a great one.

The day after that we went to Ipoh and had our breakfast-lunch-tea break at Bidor. Yumm yumm. Finally with our long waited Ipoh Hor Fun and Tauge. Woohoo.

Everything was just so nice, jokes we made, we talk about everything. So many funny spot. I'm still laughing when I thought about it. LOL. I just can't help.

"Love.........me..........tender..........love...........me...........sweet..........."

Well, of cause I brought my baby along to Rawang. I'm so proud of my baby cause he is just so wonderful for any occasions. Oh ya, my baby has a big sister, and it's Cassey's. So happy.

At the same time, my baby do have a stepsister too. And the funny is how I found out about my baby had a stepsister. This friend of mine was chatting with me on msn the other day. I'll just call her A, and A had a friend which is also my friend namely B. I was chatting with A and suddenly A sent me a link and she starts laughing. I saw the link and literally I think I know what she wana show me. When I open the link, my jaw almost drop on the floor. This is what its written there "Oh my God. I know you hate me but please don't hate me even more if i have the same camera as you." I was in the office that afternoon. When I read that, it was just so so so so damn hilarious. A thought I would be furious and start fking all the way, but I just start laughing. Why would I be furious? Although there ain't my name on it, not even a word clover there, but I can tell you its obviously referring to me. Because SHE wrote it.

You know how A found out about what she wrote? Cause this happen: B told A to go read my blog first. A didn't notice anything cause it's just my usual post about what I did over the weekend. Then only B ask A to read her blog. Her jaw too almost drop on the floor and here she come showing me the link.

I don't feel angry, furious, mad nothing. But the only thing is I seriously think it's funny why did she have to write that? Hmm...I wonder if she is competing herself with what I have or she is just trying to tell me not to hate her which she thought I hate her because she got her bf before I get him. LOL! This is like the most funniest thing I've ever heard. I wonder since when I liked a person and me myself didn't realize it and the gf of the guy thinks I am. Hmm...

Sometimes I wonder, why people fight over the facebook, blog, twitter, etc etc etc. It's kinda stupid. Especially me myself I think it's just a show and all my friends are the spectator. It's kinda embarrassing at times. So, this is what I gotta say:

"GET A LIFE!!"

Oh ya, and one more thing. My baby is not just CLEAR, STABLE and EASY to FOCUS, my baby is way better than that and he can do a lot more than that. Go understand about it more please! If you're just gonna use the Intelligent Auto all the way, mind as well you just go get a normal compact point-n-shoot with different modes and LEICA lens, just if you really want a CLEAR visual so much. Friendly advise. No offence. ^^

0 response: