Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell~ Jingle Bell Rocks~

A year has almost come to an end. Here comes the warm festival. Christmas, where everywhere is decorated by beautiful Christmas ornaments. Christmas song all can be heard everywhere. But the only thing that reminds me of Christmas is PARTY. LOL

For the past two years, I spend my time with my lovely ladies. But now, everyone is getting into relationship and this is also the festival to be celebrate with only bf/gf. I don't have one, so I shall find myself some fun. Party is a must.

Present is also something everyone looking forward in Christmas. I am too. Well, what is in my wishlist this year?

Hmm....

Scratching my head, thought about this for days. Nothing in my mind. Who's gonna get me anything even if there is this wishlist?

"I wish......"

0 response: