Extreme Weekend

It's a wonderful weekend. Schedule was full with activities and outing.

On Saturday. Suppose many people gonna go cycling at Taman Pertanian Cahaya Shah Alam with me. Around 4 in the morning, it started to rain till 7am and it's still raining. So they decided not to go for cycling anymore. So the 8 of us just went for Skytrex at 10.30am. We went for the Extreme Challenge instead of the Beginner nor Big Thrill. LOL. But it was really nothing, but FUN!


That same night, I have two open house to go. One is my colleague's twins daughter full moon, and another one is my colleague's bachelorette night. Hmm...realise that, when you start working, you tend to have a lot of events like these. Can't avoid.

On Sunday, so semangat I followed BBC to Bukit Tabur (aka Crystal Hill) in Melawati. Suppose we go up in a big gang of 17 person. I followed Hian and reached there early with his bro and 2 friends. The story goes on of cause is the rest of them were late. So we decided to go up first. 5 of us, start our journey and one the first part of hiking, huu.... it was terrible, acid lactic reacting in my leg. The feeling is really no good, like I'm gonna fall anytime. But then after the 1st rest, I start to get used to the tempo and breathing and I'm alright to keep up. I thought it will be like normal hiking, but no, this is really more than that. This is more like climbing. It's not just forest but rock and mud(it rained the night before). The rock is like 90 degree, and you have to climb over it. Thanks to my 2 scout, and my big bro, they thought me how to climb up and lucky they looked after me. LOL. Really look only.


Went up the hill, looked down at the scenery, it was amazing! The view was superb! My effort and courage was worth it. The whole journey took us two and a half hours. The whole journey was about 18KM. Huu... Even though I have scratches here and there, but really do enjoy the hike. I'm so proud of myself. Though it's not a big success, but it's indeed a very good experience. Woohoo~! After that we went to mamak for, erm... breakfast I guess. LOL. Anyway, thanks to Hian. I had a great time ^^



At night, it was my colleague wedding reception. The beautiful Louise. Wish them happy forever.

Wonderful weekend.
"Whats next?!"

0 response: