Lovely Weekend

It was another lovely weekend I say. Don't worry, this time I didn't go for Bunjeejump or Skydiving(How I wish. LOL). Instead, I brought my lovely baby home on Saturday. How do I describe my baby? Hmm... He looks cool all over, inside out. He has a beatiful body feature, which you feel the curve when you hold him. He is just so sexay. You can see how the world is through his crystal clear eyes. Nothing's better than my lovely baby- Lumix LX3. HAHAHAHA.


Yes! I finally bought a camera I long for. Suppose I wanted to get myself a Canon G10 which so many people recommand me for that, end up they went out of stock and finally I decided to get the 1st thought of mine, LX3. He is just great for me. Despite the zoom lenght which is really short, the aperture and the lens is truely amazing.

Thanks to Galy, I got a great deal for my Baby. Muacks.
But the sad thing is, I broke my new sunny. But I didn't know how I did it.

Then Sunday was a busy day. I think for those who saw my status update, they'll know what happened the day before Sunday (which is Saturday la, why so complicate? You think you very yeng isit? LOL). I've been struggling on how to ffk my friend, cause I promised to be his assistant for a photoshooting session for a cute couple. End up, I went for the session early in the morning which I have to wake up at 6.30am and go for another wedding reception in the afternoon. Hmm. Well planned! Aplause for myself *proud*

It's November already. December is coming soon. Of cause, Christmas is just around the corner. Talking about Christmas, though I'm not a Christian, but every year I would buy all my friends in KL a lil gift. Perhaps this year I think I will ask for present instead of giving out. Hmm... I don't mind exchange either. Any idea about it? ^^

I'll take a serious thought about it.

0 response: