Grand 21

This post suppose to be up a week ago. Can't avoid from so many reasons that has caused this delay (Basically the reason is only one. I'm just too lazy. LOL). So here you go. ^^

Everybody thought that I would have a superb wonderful birthday bash on 15th October. Instead, I had nothing but just a simple day I go by everyday. I had my breakfast with sister as usual. Sent her to work. Went off and had a drink at Puchong Puteri's OldTown, and I get a coffee taste Lemon Tea. Hmm. Anthony should explain about this. LOL.

Perhaps, I went to saloon for a make over. I cut my hair short. Yes! I cut away my 3 years long hair. Real short.

This is how I look like now^^


Instead, I had a party on 17th Oct, which is 2 days after my birthday. I 've been planning this party for so long. But sometimes, things just won't go my way. Hmm... I planned to have a lovely pink party with balloons around. That's why my party theme color is pink. Everyone who come has to wear pink. Of cause everyone came with pink, but the bad thing was I didn't have flying balloons around. Because that hate-able uncle ffk! I booked him for my helium gas balloons a week before my party. I even called him 2 days before my party. On the very day, I called him in the morning and you know what he told me?

Uncle: Oh! Aku sekarang ni dekat Batu Cave, Isnin boleh tak?

WTF! If can I won't be calling you now for balloons. Of cause, in the end no balloons for my birthday. (How I wish all his balloons flew away on that day, can't even sell one. Go home empty hand. LOL) Besides, I thought of having fire crackers on that day. Not those that make humongous noise, but the one with beautiful flare. I didn't get enough of it for all my friends. So, its another failure. Sad.

Other than that, everything was fine. Except some part where some people didn't show up and some who came late. I'm not complaining here. I feel glad that people actually come to my party. I'm really happy. I just feel bad that we didn't have much time to spend together chit-chating.

Jia came to help out a day before my party. We went a few hypermarket for the food. Can you believe that I actually can't get chicken wing in Tesco. Not even one. Seriously. End up we have to go to Carrefour for chicken wing only. Really wana thank her.

According to Galy, which he is my 2nd slave on that night, cause he is the honorable photographer for the night. But instead of taking my picture, he actually took more of my niece's picture. Hmm...

My slave, and my Honey

Anyway, I was really happy and thankful. Thanks to my daddy, and my mummy who give birth to me 21 years ago. Thank you to my lovely jia who came 1 day earlier to help out with the stuff. So many people to thank. My sis, future-bro-in-law, bro, sis-in-law, cousin, each and everyone of you who came on that day. Thank you for coming and thank you for the pressies. I really like them so so much.


Check out the pictures here.
Credit to Galy.

Lastly, something for your eye. enjoy ^^

0 response: