Untied

I've been hesitating for so long deciding on my future plan. Of cause nothing about my marriage yet, but my study. I've been struggling for almost a year. Until last Thursday, I've finally made up my mind. Thanks to this big brother who untied all the hesitation in me. This is what he told me.

"u hesitate coz u got a choice...u got a choice coz u wish to go"

"local is not a choice at all..."

"wat make u hesitate that made u think that these two is a choices for u to choose from...is u wan to go aus"

"if there is no such options for u to choose from, u have no such hesitating...u got coz u wish to go... very obvious ady...just sthg bothering u"


"just how well u handle the things that borthering u..or how well u find a balance point for the two choices"

"avtime when u hesitate to make choices, inside u already knew which to choose and the one u prefer ...where it will make ur self happy when u choose it"

"u hesitate coz u just giv u a excuses that u are considering sthg bcoz u cant this this and that that "

"if is not...then sort it out... not duno which to choose"

"avone is the same, but they just dunno how to stand at beside of the problem at look at it with other angles jek"

"when they see problem, they just wan solve the problem...but not understand the problems, whether is there really have a problem? or inner side of u create the problem...or choices"

"coz emo have overtaken their concious..."

Now you understand what he meant? I bet you don't. I do, very well. He was so surprise I know. I should have know what I want and what I like since long time ago. It's just there aren't anyone to tell me or I should say motivate me to do it. He is just right to the point where this is the answer I've been looking for. He just said it out. Thanks to him. I promise I'll study very hard and work very hard at the same time. Really. I promise.

0 response: