New Toilet Bowl Concept

*sweeping sweeping*

Spider web all over my blog. Hmm... I've abandoned my lovely blog for so long. No time. Before I off for my birthday holiday I have to finish up what has to be done first. Besides that of cause also busy preparing for my birthday party. It's not gonna be a grand and formal one, it'll be a simple and nice one. So don't put in too high expectation. Don't forget the date, no two dates! 15th MY BIRTHDAY and 17th MY PARTY!!!

Nothing really special happened lately. Besides, I'm suppose to be working with Apple on this weekend but it's my cousin's convocation and my best friend's birthday. So, there goes my RM200. Talking about Apple, that day I had a conversation with a friend about Iphone, Iphone dock and dock adapter. He came out with this wonderful explanation to tell me how does these things work.

Y: iphone is u
Y: iphone de port is ur ass
Y: dock is bowl
Y: dock adapter is bowl cover
Y: the usb cable that connect the dock is the pipe that transfer ur shit...
Y: u (iphone) sit on the bowl cover (dock adapter ) on top of the toilet bowl (the dock)

I wonder how can he come out with this whole new toilet bowl concept. He really made me laugh my ass out. *fainted* How on earth can he thought on this explanation and description? He is really one of a kind. Salute to him! LOL XD

0 response: