There It Goes

OMG!! It's already 2009!!!
I didn't drink liquor, gamble, go for party nor gathering with a bunch of friends. All I have for New Year Eve is work... I was there at the One Utama countdown show at 988 Booth being a 'wishing girl'. Yes! Wishing girl! I let people make wishes. hahaha. We had a 10ft high big balloon and we paste people's wish on it. When the clock strike 12, we let it up to the sky. OMG, it was so nice. But I'm not the one letting go the balloon but still sitting at the booth doing database collection. So sad. I watch the firework alone, all by my self. How pathatic. sadness...

Was also my last day of my internship at 988. So, I'm finally FREEEEEE...
But at the same time I have to announce that, I'm starting school TOMORROW!!!
OMG~!there goes my holiday...


With the 988 cruiser car

Before we leave to the 3 countdown show

Yeay! I'm the super trainee

This cute entertainer play with me whole night long. haha^^

It's time to 'OFF AIR' instead






0 response: