The Terminal

It reminds me of the movie by Tom Hanks.

Party through the night with all my friends was awesome despite the part that I was really gloomy and doomed whole night. Sorry peeps. ><" I only had a 4 hours sleep the night before at Ronald's place. After party was followed by the usual supper session while happened to be the worst supper I had not because of the food but who I met. Boo~ Went back with cow to Club 1202 again since Ronald is not around. ( Thanks for your accommodation, =P) I quickly showered and I shall meet Debbie at Southern Cross at 5.30am. Phew~ I'm lucky enough to have a 15 minutes power nap.

We flew all the way to Sydney. For one reason- Kpop Fest Concert. Everyone wondered if I'm really into Kpop. I thought I wasn't, instead I realized I am. Singing with all the songs, screaming my lungs out when my favorite artist doing their performance.

Reaching Sydney that early, of course we did travel around to look at this city. Well, it's the second time I came here. I didn't like it here, neither did she. Probably Melbourne had spoiled us too much and made us what we've become now. Critical. I mean difficult. LOL. We went to those "Tourist-must-go" spots for a look since Debbie hasn't been here before. Finding the public transport is really sucky. This is just personal comment, not a represent of the rest of the world. Well, the concert was awesome die. Watching 12 group of Korean artists performing is definitely an experience. Kara and SNSD definitely rocked the party! Thank you Debbie. :D

After concert, we didn't book a hotel or stayed over at any friend's place. Instead we waited at the terminal. And we even got shooed off because the terminal is closing. We have to make a move to the Maccas 10 mins walk away and took a 3 hours nap over there like everyone else did. That was seriously one hell of an experience. And we are now waiting at the terminal for our flight back to Melbourne again.

Nothing like Tom Hanks happened. Boo~

"totally in vain."

0 response: