Addiction

I was thinking about this whole day. I've been here in Melbourne for almost 2 years. I've seen people. I met different people from every part of the world everyday. Sometimes I think it is really one of the very important factors that made me who I am now. An environment can shape a person. I'm shaped.


I think I've changed. In many sense. Physically, mentally, emotionally and even my appearance. Well, everyone does change. But it depends how much you changed. I believed anyone who knows me would say, I've totally changed. In every way. I'm sure this is something good. Melbourne widen my eyes. Now I see my life, my world my future in a total different perspective from what I thought it was before I came here. I even changed my life value, or perhaps principle of life.


A lot of things, you just can't be bothered. Especially when it's none of your business. Just keep your mouth shut and keep out of trouble. No point getting involve with something that is not what you should bother about.


Something that, everyone take it very seriously. To me, it is not really anything really should be taken seriously. Instead it depends on what do you think. It's not like the whole world think the same way while some people might it is something very important and serious.


What have I become? Materialistic? Realistic? Selfish? Perhaps I would say I love myself more and more these days. Everyone should. It's not selfishness but it is something everyone should do before they start loving or caring anyone else. This is something really basic.


I love the freedom I own here. I love it. To the extent perhaps some people would say I abused my freedom. How abusive can that be when I'm doing something that I like but do not harm anybody else? I'm confused sometimes.

"You won't stop and you can't stop when you're addicted to it. You'll just keep doing it all over again even when you said you hate it so much. You'll just go on and on and on and on."

0 response: