The Terminal II

I just reached Kuala Lumpur airport about 3 days ago. Yes! KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. I'm waiting for Christina Thong to pick me up. ><" Well. It's pretty early thou but yea. I'm back! (Unwillingly) I could have been still sleeping on my cozy bed now wrapping myself in my warm quilt with Smoochie running over me and jumping here and there making all sorts of noise.

I came back and didn't really stay and off I go to Singapore already. For trip of course. With a purpose, which is to attend a wedding. Joan and Joshua's wedding. I spend 2 nights in Singapore with jia and we went to the tourist places. It was fun. I haven't met my very best friend since I left. It's great we always go for trip together.

Since I came back, I tend to have the sense of insecurity and lostness. Don't know what to do, where to go...etc. It's frustrating. Besides that, the emptiness is getting on my nerve. I'm homesick. I miss my friends, I miss my cat, I miss my job, I miss my bed, I miss the weather, I miss the place, I miss the people. I'm looking forward to go back, look forward to meet all the people. I'll be back, I'm sure I'll be back.

0 response: