That One Person That I Love

I didn't realize it was 3 years ago until I check my old post. I was still in UCSI, doing my 1st year of degree. I was a happy girl. But just restless because I've always got so much to do. I have to rush home before 9pm if there's no one. I always have to do so much before I go to class even when I'm at home. But I'm happy that I did so much. I'm thankful that I have the chance to do so much.

When I was in kindy, I hate it when I have to walk home myself after the school bus drop me at the junction. When I was in primary school, I love it when I'm sick. I love my recess because I got to eat some really nice lunch but not just bread. Sometimes, I have this love hate feeling towards what I have in the day. Well, what I miss the most was the congee with lots of vege in it. Spinach, carrot, and more. Oh! And clam as well. =) When I was in secondary school, I always go home late. Because I've always got so much activity in school. Clubs, Society, Practice, Competitions and so and so. After school, I'll have tuition and sometimes I gallivant with my best friend. But in the end, I'm always upset when I gets home and start yelling. ><" When I was in Uni, things changed. Changed so much. I know my responsibility. I know what I should do and what is right to do. I brought up well. I'm glad. All thanks to this person that I have all my senses and all that I need to know about the world. This person is my grandmother. Tan Kwee Eng.

She passed away 3 years ago on this day, 3 years ago. I was relieved, because she got out of pain and sorrow.


I just thought about something funny that happened with her. 3 years ago, it was Malaysia's general election. She refused to vote. I asked her why, she just said she don't want to. I kept asking why, then she asked, "When I come out of the voting room, how am I gonna find you?" I burst out laugh, I said," Popo, we're gonna find you. We will never leave you alone. Or were you thinking that we might throw you away? Silly." Me and my sister can't stop laughing. She read too much about old folks being left on the streets or some places. That will never happen to her. Ever. She is just so adorable.

I miss her. I've got so much to tell her. I've got so much to talk to her about.


Once I asked:
"Can you just stay with me a little
bit longer?

Just a little bit longer so that you can see me graduate from University.
Just a little bit longer so that you can see me fall in love with the greatest guy.
Just a little bit longer so that you can see me married to the one I love the most.
Just a little bit longer so that you can see me give birth to my first child."


"I miss you. Popo. Hope you're doing well there. I love you. Forever."


0 response: