I Will Miss You

Went to college that early morning to hand-in my soft copy to Mr. Teh. Was chit-chatting with Zul and Corine before i leave to home. Went home and wanted to have a nap, but few phone calls keeps me awake. Then I decided to go to aunt's house and help out my aunty with the house chore and take care of popo. I was sitting beside her with my novel(which ah kean ask me don't read too much), she look at me with a strenghtless gaze. Her breath is in hurry. I call out "Po~Po~". No response from her, and here comes my aunty saying she don't really wana entertain anybody. I continue with my novel. I have a peak on her, and I found her stop breathing, instead she was just breathing very very slow. I asked my aunty to give an eye on her, and I'm into the kitchen to cook the lunch. Came out from the kitchen and check on her, she is not breathing this time. I check her pulse on her neck. Her heart stops beating.
I called up everyone who are necessary.

Thats the last time she look at me.
I still remember the eye.

Thank you for letting me to be the last one you see.

Thank you for letting me to be your grandchild.

Thank you and countless thank you.


I will miss you, and I always will...

1 response:

aLviN | August 17, 2008 at 3:33 AM

dropping by... @.@