Sotong-ness

Woke up in the morning, had my light breakkie prepared by Ronald before he left for work and I'll be waiting for JY to come back from work. Fell asleep while waiting. JY came back and we were planning to go lunch with Lionel and Karen since Lionel is coming over to pick up his house spare key. When Lionel shove down his car window, shucks! He can't get the window up. Went back to his place and we still can't get it fix. Need some tools. Me and JY walked to Autobarn near by with my heels. ><" Well, I fell couple of times. But not that embarrassing. Anyway, the tools we got could not be used. We all went back to the shop again. Bought second box of it still couldn't be use. Oh, and JY was so blur, he didn't bring his wallet. They still can't get the window fix, no choice but to wait until the next day because it was a Sunday. Then Lionel send us back to King. The best thing was, we haven't had anything since 2pm and it was suppose to be my lunch with them and end up nothing go into my stomach. ><" When we reach 1202, then only I realize I left my wallet in Lionel's car. Doossh~ How blur both of us. 


We went for dinner after that. I think that was the most wonderful thing ever happened that night. We went to Guhng. Dinner was fantastic. The wagyu is so awesome, add up with some cold noodle and a kimchi hotpot. Yum yum yum~ I had dessert as well, it was green tea ice cream with tempered chocolate. Heaven~ I had fun. Thanks to my Sotong. 


We couldn't be blur more than ever. Best PIC.

0 response: