Once Upon A Time

Ever since that day. I already forget what is it like to be indulge in somebody's arm being pampered. I already forget what is it like to be somebody's something. I already forget what is it like being love and adore. I already forget what is it like to be with you. I even forget what is it like to be in love.

As much as I want to live an ordinary life, I find myself couldn't escape the fact that life is dramatic and cruel. I learned to be on my own, I learned to weigh my friends more, I learned to be happy by myself, I learned to trust myself. This is a lesson of life.

Apart of that, I've seen faces. Like hypocrites, which I find it amusing when they are talking to me. Seriously hillarious. When you're telling too much lies, there's consequences. Which end up to be called a hypocrite, liar, or cheater. LOL. Well, I also realise, people usually gets along with people who are similar. What I'm saying is, hypocrite will always get another hypocrite. And they will live happily ever after. Sounds like a fairytale for them. Are they really gonna be happy living behind a mask? Or you can only be true in that way? I ponder. At least I can't. Truth is truth, you can't only believe what you want it to be true. So, get a life. Oh, you guys are having a life, perhaps. I could never live in it. Haha. 
Cut the crap. What I need now, is a job. So that, I can support my own living and continue stay here. Another issue is, I needs to decide what I want to do after this. A Law degree? Or a Master in Communication? Hard choice. Anyway, I'm taking a Japanese language course next month onwards. Wishing that, I could go to Japan one day. Near future if possible. Well, I'm planning for a vacation end of the year. Actually I'm living a life nothing different from a holiday. No aims, no objective, no target, nothing. But, plenty of stuff to sort out. I'll sort it out soon. Very soon. Tell you guys more soon.

Before that, let me tell you a story:

"Mr Hypocrite and Mrs Hypocrite finally have their fairytale came true. Poor Mr Hypocite W, can't get what he want. Finally they have a new company, Mr Hypocrite F. And they live happily ever after. The End~"

0 response: