What goes around, comes around

I can't tell how pissed off I am now. 5 in the morning and I'm writing this. Just nobody for me to talk to, nobody to tell. I just wanna scream my lungs out. I wish I have a delete button. So that I can delete all the unwanted memories. So that I don't have to be like this. I envy the old lady I met at the age care center. I wish I could be like her, not remembering those moment.

I'm different in handling this now. I used to throw tantrum, get upset, fight, and even cry. I'm not, now. Everything stays there. Even if I know, all I can do is just remain silence. I don't understand your logic, you never had.

"What goes around, comes around."

1 response:

AmUyO ToMoKo | November 8, 2010 at 5:43 AM

who says you have nobody to talk to ?
im always here for you... chill~ cool down yourself ya, darling =)