I Dream of A Perfect Date

I dream of one. A perfect date. Date doesn't have to be someone, but more precisely a perfect day with someone I love. 

I always, want an unexpected day. A day where you are brought to places you never expect and places that you like with surprises like something you like to do and something you like. 

I imagine it to be like:

Woke up in the morning, find a lovely note on my phone with a lovely reminder and invite. Followed by a call from a person I expect asking me to get off my bed and get ready, that person is on the way to pick me up for a jog at the beach side park. The breeze is great. Seagull everywhere. Not too hot, a lil bit windy. After jog. Follow with a lovely breakkie at the sidewalk of the beach. We sat on a bench with homemade sandwiches and freshly squeeze juice. 

After a morning of exercise, take a rest at home doing nothing but just chill. Maybe accompany by a lovely pet. A dog perhaps. Playing with it here and there. After shower, being brought to a lovely garden place for lunch. Doesn't have to be expensive and fancy place, a place like my favourite Caffeinees is just nice. 
Follow by an afternoon movie. A romantic comedy maybe. Laugh a bit and feel the sweetness within the ambiance of the movie. Relaxing movie. Touching in the end. I might tears a bit perhaps. 
That person wipe my tears and lend me a shoulder to lean on. 

After much laughter and tears, a drink before the night come. Perhaps a drink at a rooftop place to see the sunset. Just chill. Along with some talk. Heart-to-heart. 

Comes to the end of a day, a homecook dinner will be great. Simple steaks with mashed potato and baked mushroom. Yum yum~ Along with some music and wine. A nice dinner doesn't always come with a price. Perhaps a lil surprise gift would make my day even better. I'm a lil bit greedy, I know I know. But who doesn't like gift?

That's what I call perfect date. A perfect day with a lil bit of surprise, along with some relaxing activity. Hmm... Anyway, I said it out already. Even if someone gave me a day like this it wouldn't be any surprising already. Haha. I'm just so ambivalent. Perhaps a day with everything unexpected but nice will be great. Hmm...

0 response: