Pre-holiday

Well well well, my holiday haven't really started, but I already live in my HOLIDAY. LOL. This sounds so stupid. Since a week ago, I had been letting myself to rot at home, play outside, no work, shopping... everything. The final submission date is on coming Friday.

For the past whole week, I've been loitering much in city. Went shopping with my crazy bitches and spent a chunk. The following days, I'm drown in sweat with Bikram Yoga everyday. Aww~ It was a really addictive activity to do. 26 stretching poses and 2 breathing exercise. Refreshed my skin and body. Well it was just a trial session for 10 days. It doesn't really cost much. It's only $19. I'm happy with it. They were crazy and we went 4 days straight. LOL. But we also eat 4 days straight. Hahaha. After the one whole week of madness, they went back to KK. I'm left behind. Rot. Again.

Since Saturday, I'm down with ulcers, flu, fever, cough, headache and a bit of everything. That's kinda bad for a holiday. I hope it won't extend till I'm back in Bolehland. *Fingers and toes crossed*

0 response: