New Wishlist, Dear B

Looking at my wishlist, a sudden of pride came across. Those in my wishlist I thought it will be just a wish to look forward to or a motivation for me to work very hard to get what I want. Never really thought of getting them. Achieving most of it, feels really great. Hmm... I think I shall really put up a 'wish' list which can hardly achieve. Like reallll hard. Well, lets see what should I put in?

Wishlist:

1. Get another Bachelor of Law
2. Get a proper job in Melbourne
3. Work and travel in US (Remained cause haven't achieve. LOL)
4. Earn for my living expenses here in Melbourne
5. Someone (Forever remain)

What else?

6. Marry a rich man (Forever my wish)

What else can be in my wishlist? Hmm... Can't think of any. Well maybe those splendid reading cause my brain stucked these days.

Was talking to my friend earlier. This friend is one of my bestie back in Malaysia. She is like the sunshine, she shines in anyway, anywhere she is. People just love hanging around her. She is cheerful, playful, and just simply wonderful. She is like my big sister, taking care of me when I was in the worst time. She lend me her shoulder whenever I need it. But she used to hate me. Isn't this just irony? haha. Cause I'm a willful, stubborn and bad tempered lil girl. Everyone hates a girl like this, don't you? I was one, according to her. Everyday now, she always tell people they're lucky to have known the Lily now, and I was so flattered. Well, I take it as a truthful compliment from a friend. Now, she is being in her shittiest time ever in uni. I wish I'm there to help. But, thinking about it, maybe this is the best time for her to be even tougher. Well, I wonder if I had pampered her too much or did I spoiled her? I'm just trying to lend a helping hand, sincerely. People might think I'm a pretender, but, I am who I am. Well, just take it as a challenge in your life meeting people like these which you might properly meet more in the future out there in this brutal world.

Dear B,

Just be tough and stay strong. I'll always have your back. Don't worry.

Love,
Ly

2 response:

Belinda | March 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM

dear ly,

this time u've made me teared!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Belinda | March 31, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Now you've made me teared....I LOVE YOU MY DEAR!!!