Finally..... After so long

Finally, July is over and here comes August. I have so much to tell about this passed July. Time seem to goes by so slowly, but in fact things happen so rapidly and I haven't had the time to think. My life have been so pack lately, like I mentioned previously I stuffed every single empty time with happening event and outing with friends.

Weeks ago, I went to this place, surrounded by nature with beautiful padi field, dirty lovely beach, and its a fish village. Went there with my lovely friend Neoh, Fang and Yin. Its a renown place to most of the photography lover, with blue sky, grey sea, colorful boats and green paddy field. Of cause we took alot of stupid nice pictures. For more pictures, remember to check out my facebook album. Basically, we went there because we wana celebrate for our dearest birthday boy- Neoh Che Kwong. You're old year older already! 24 jor! It's time to get a wife jor! LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ♥ ♥ ♥


You know, that day Yin and Neoh almost fight, look at their face.


Because of him, being retard. LOL


Over the passed two months, my Dodgeball team have been playing in this Campus Dodgeball League. Gaining experience, training up stamina, brushing up their skills. Though they didn't won every single match, but I'm kinda proud of them. We joined this Campus Dodgeball Championship organized by R.AGE and MAD. The news were all over the news paper. Check out the news on their website. Although we only got thru to the round of 16, but this is already an achievement for us to have got into the top 16 teams out of 60. I'm really proud of you guys. DD ROXXX!!!

Devil's Duke

Time flies. I have already working in this company for almost three months. Stress is there. Working, conquer almost 60% of my time and 20% of it is me sleeping and 20% I try to spend time with my loved one. But time is never enough. Working 9 to 6 everyday, makes me realize that I don't really like working life, as in working on a fixed time basis. This is just not me. I don't mind spending time working but not sitting in the office facing the computer all the time. And most of the time I'm freezing cold in the office feeling so drowsy. I wonder, what will I be or what will I get into after my degree. Getting married and spend my time at home being a rich man's wife? Or a successful career type super woman? Hmm...

Lily:

" Married a richman and become a richlady. LOL"

0 response: