They are

Aww...I've been into Gossip Girl AGAIN so much lately. Into Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf. How I wish I could be her. Queen B, with the King-suppose-to-be, happily ever after. I noticed that this drama actually has a moral value behind it. Tells you to appreciate the people around you, no matter how god or how bad they, you should feel grateful that fate brought everyone together, no matter it is good or bad. That give you memories, good or bad, it's still memories. Even the relationship between one another is that complicated, you should still treasure and appreciate it.

I don't really have a very very bad memory within me and my friends accept the time when I was isolated (can you believe that?its true anyway, and I'm kinda irritating). But I think now, I do have quite a lot of good friends around me. So, please throw me a big party when I'm leaving but not a party CELEBRATING my leave. Cause Elvin said they wanna do that. Isk isk isk

0 response: