North to South

I'm back from the North part of Malaysia. No, I'm back from the South. Hmm... I'm back from North then down South and now back to Kuala Lumpur. I've been working and working and working just so you know. I had a great working trip to Penang with two human (of cause) whom you won't think they can be so fun hanging around (this is not an under statement you see). As usual, Penang is suppose to be the place to keep eating all the way, and of cause I did. my 3 nights stay there was wonderful I can say. Staying in WJ's house on the 1st night just because we arrive in the middle of night and the 2nd and 3rd night in a nice and comfy hotel. They had the best quilt I can say(according to my satisfactory) and the best shower. LOL! Siow Wen keep saying, you shouldn't have stay in this hotel cause you will definitely complain when you go to JB.


In the end, me and Julie got a very 'nice' (the inverted comma should means good but in a different way^^)hotel some where in Skudai, with the toilet wall made of glass with a blind of cause. How glamorous. In other way, me and Julie thought this hotel is suppose to be some sort of those hotel where they rent a few hours for business only. But we find it quite nice looking at the bathroom when you sleep. LOL!


Anyway, I still love my bed and my pillow more. ^^

0 response: