Lie lie lie

I've been really really busy lately. Busy working, busy looking for job, busy attending interviews. What to do? Nothing better to do other than work. Nobody ask me out. How sad. I seriously need to plan of something to do other that work and work and work. So, you guys wana join?? ^^

Honestly, I don't like people lie or cheat or tell me beautiful stories or what so ever word you can use to describe a lie. Alright, nobody like it anyway. But, in someway, I feel quite fun to found out something and realize how stupid the people are trying to lie to me, but in a bad way. They are just not very good in lying. The first and the most important of conducting a lie is to remember all your lies. A bad liar never remember, and thats how people found out about their lie. Then why don't mind as well you don't lie and direct tell them the truth? If you wanna lie, lie wisely will you?? But, it's kinda fun when you point out his lie face to face. I feel good when I see their face full with embarrassment. And, I'm quite a good lie-detector.


By the way, there is this name that suits these people so much.

"Poker Face"

0 response: