Updates

I hate the feeling of being from 1 to 0. I guess you don't really understand what I mean. Okay, let me give you an example, Its like now you have a sweet and later you lost your sweet. Get me??No?? Alright, another one. At this moment you are everything to him, on the next day, you are nothing to him, not even labeled as a friend. I know you get me.

Oh ya, I watched Twilight today. Was nice. But Edward is not charming enough(This is purely my own opinion, no offense^^).

I start to feel bored about my job. Actually doing the same things almost everyday. Cutting paper, calling winners, posting, walking up and down, da da da... I'm counting the days to end my intern. Hmm... This sounds a bit sad. But, after that, I think I will miss the job. OMG! That sounds so ambivalent.

Nevermind. Let me show you some updates of mine.^^


Don't worry, I'm not a shopaholic. These are stocks for the cruiser, and I hold all the way till the carpark.

These are the cartons of 7up Revive we (JUST me and Fong) carry with the trolley up to 19th Floor. There are 40 cartons of it.


This is my cute cute Senior (Senior as in she go into the company 1 month before me).

Obviously, this is me with Fong.

Alright, I'm signing off now...TUDU...Till next post^^

0 response: