Bad Day

I'm really so f*king 'faint'(=swt) today!!!
It came out suppose to be a not bad day. I got fever yesterday night, but I still went to work today. I'm still having cough and flu. So, like usual, reach early, sent mail to my senior. Then as usual, do this do that, busy whole morning doing nothing. hahahaha
Then Min Hui asked me to go out(follow cruiser out for cross) today. So I said yes and I get to drive the big car. hehe. Then went to pick up another 'senior' and off we go to our 1st location. I thought she is a senior she should know more then I do. But I came out quite disappointing. She don't know anyway, ok, maybe it's just in Cheras and Ampang area. Then I drive whole day long. The 1st cross was wonderful especially the part we get to eat my favourite dessert, sweet potato. Then we finish up the 2nd and 3rd cross and then we are ready to go off. I was waiting at the other seat door, waiting form my senior to open the lock. Then, she was asking me where is the key, and I thought all the while she was holding the key. Then, nevermind. I go check at the butt. I can't open it. The key is inside. YES, THE KEY IS INSIDE THE BUTT AND ITS LOCKED!!! How? Luckily our phone is with us. Then call up Min Hui, get her to get the spare key to us. And we waited freaking long. We waited there without money for one and a half hours. OMG! I'm freaking tired and dehidrated, especially when I'm sick. This is really a piece of shit man!! I'm so bad luck. Ok, in the mean time, I'm also lucky at some point. Oh ya, and I'm back to doing cruiser again. But this is just a part of my internship.


Something did happen. TO ME...

0 response: