Updates

I got a new job. Yea, finally~ I haven't been doing anything except assignment and doing nothing. This is like the 8th offer I got in 4 months. @_@ isn't that lil bit too much? How can there be so many positions suit me? My new job is something I see myself doing perhaps. It's back to F&B. I see a lot of late nights and drinking coming around. Overall, I would say I enjoy my work, I like what I'm doing so far. Anyway, it's only my 4th day. Haha.

Yea. I'm playing on fire. The fire is getting fiery. I was about to put it off, but somehow I just can't let go of the warmness that the flame could offer.

Anyway, talking about life. Every year, it will come to a point where I'll be lost in direction of what I want in life. Is it love? Is it career? Is it family? It is actually just simply what I wanna do. I wonder what would I be graduating from a LLB somehow. I love what I'm doing now. It's like I'll ask myself sometimes, what's the point of studying law after all. I enjoy doing it of course. I love the sense of what law could offers in guiding people in life. Some people take it in a good way, it will leads to good. But people who play along with the line, it will leads you to hell. Eventually.

I'm a good person. At least I think I am and I believe I am. =)

0 response: