Human Sense

Have been working for a month in this company as Marketing Assistant. This is really not an easy job. Seems easy but not as what you'll expect. It's way beyond. As you start to work, you tend to speak wisely. But never show that you are that wise. This is kinda ambivalent, but this is the reality, people!

Talking about people, there's these people who love to complain. But their complaints are just ridiculous to the max. For example, there was this lady complaining about our opening time is too late. Do you think 8am in the morning is too late? The reason why she said its late is because she cant have our cheap breakfast just because her office hour starts at 8.15am. What can we do?? You got office hour, our worker and crew don't need to rest?? Go get your Mc* breakfast la! They start at 4am in the morning! RIDICULOUS!

My life have been so so so packed. I made myself. Don't really know why, but I just can't slow myself down, can't let my have an inch of emptiness. Empty just freak me out. But, being busy is very tiring. Very very tired. Now I wish I could have some good rest. Maybe I shall sign off and down to bed now. ^^

0 response: