This is Just So Me

Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

"This is just so me man!!!"


Prom is just around the corner and I have yet to decide whether to go or not. Hmm... Help me make a decision. Also, I have spotted a few dresses, but can't make a decision. They said its kinda plain, but I think it will look great on me and Navid think so too. LOL. Anyway I just wanna look great on that day and not regret. What else? ^^ In the end I bought it too. With a very REASONABLE price and I mean it. Really really mean it. LOL. So when you see a stunning girl walking through the passage to the Ballroom of Legend Hotel, no doubt, THAT's ME! hehe. So don't hesitate to ask me for a dance. I will be delighted. But please queue up. LOL!

Signing off.

"I don't wana dream about maggot anymore!"

2 response:

bobo | June 17, 2009 at 1:19 PM

U know how to dance? Y u so weird go dream of maggots...

l I l Y | June 17, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I don't know... Dance, hmm....