I Am Just Like Everyone Else

It's almost the end of a year. What I'm expecting for the coming year is all the business that awaits me. Normally when it comes to year end, this should either be a flash-back or a resolution post right? I should just be normal. Let's have a flash-back.

The year passed by in the speed of light. I didn't had a good start for the year. Instead it was really the suckiest in my life. I spent my New Year Eve stuck in the car when the clock strikes 12:00. Boo... Overall the starting of the year is kind of a balance, equal portion of happiness and sadness. It's a balance. I'm not complaining. But the extreme emotion change made me loss a lot of weight. Like 10kg? Haha. Well, I see it in a good way. I got a sexy waist from that. Haha.What is consist in the sad part. It's of course the break up. Nothing much I want to say about the break up. Well, I see it in a good way too. What I get out of this is more and more happiness, as well as all the freedom that I own. In return, I got loads of happiness out of the break up. I love myself more and more each day.

Besides the break up part, I got all stressed up because it's my final semester in uni. When I look back, it wasn't that hard after all. I'm fortunate to have got my degree without have to resit any paper. Thank God. Other than being stress for homework, break up and job, I've traveled around Melbourne having some great time with them. I had fun seeing the Prince of the Ocean, Hot Spring, Disney Exhibition. At the end of the semester, we went Gold Coast for our so-called Graduation trip.

Oh! This is when the drama comes by. Probably not many people know about this. Or did everyone already know about it? Yes! I'm talking about the back-stab, childish I-friend-u-u-don't-friend-him/her thing, gossips and non-stop gossip. Thanks to those people I actually realized who's really good to me and who really my friends are. Thank you "girls".

I'm not complaining. Seriously I'm not. Over all of the drama, I still feel happy. The year had actually treated me well. I'm different. In every way. I'll just look forward to the coming year. Hopefully it wouldn't really be the end of the world because I haven't had the TIME OF MY LIFE yet.

"What comes around, goes around."

0 response: